Monday, December 10, 2007

New York City


One of my favorite places to be is New York City. The lights, beauty, and sights all make it so worth while. Just recently I was there to see the play " How the Grinch Stole Christmas". It was a while since I was there last and I had forgot what the whole fuss about New York was about. Just looking around I was mesmerized by the sights I saw. Even though Times Square was extremely crowded I was still able to enjoy walking around and seeing the view. Rockefeller Center is my favorite place to visit this time of year. The beautiful tree was lit up with beautiful lights and had an enormous star glowing from the top. A pathway of small trees and angels led you to the tree. People just stopped and stared to look at the beautiful sight in front of them. I also love the window displays many of the major New York City stores take part in. From old fashion to modern, the decorations are magnificent. This truly is such a wonderful place to visit during the holiday season. The sights I saw were truly unforgettable.

No comments: