Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas


My favorite time of the year is Christmas time. Decorating the front of the house with lights and putting ornaments on the tree are so enjoyable to me. My family is very large and Italian so the holidays are always eventful.

On Christmas eve my family comes over for dinner and exchanging of gifts. I love the smell of the house when the meal is being prepared. Since my family and i are very Italian, we eat fish. From calamari and clams to cake and pastries, everything is wonderfully delicious. One tradition that never is broken is when my uncle dresses up as Santa. He gives all the kids of the family presents and takes pictures with them. It's quite corny but the fun never stops. On Christmas day my family and I go to my aunt and uncle's house where Italian food is stuffed in your face and every desert possible is present.

I love the holidays because it truly brings family together and the fun never stops.

No comments: