Thursday, December 6, 2007

Enchanted*


Last weekend, I decided to go to the movie theater to see Enchanted. I heard how great it was so i went to see it for myself. To my surprise I though it was quite wonderful. It was based on three Disney fairy tales such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. It was basically a spoof of the fairy tales but Disney created it.


It was about a soon to be princess Giselle who lives in an animated world called Antanasia. She dreams of having true loves kiss and finding her prince. When she did find her prince, prince Edward, they were to be married but his evil mother did not want this to happen. She was sent to a world where there was no such thing as happily ever afters which of course was New York City. The movie then proceeded to be absolutely adorable. The laughter never ceased and it truly was enchanting.

No comments: